Loans For People With Bad Credit
First Financial not only has the most competitive rates for high-credit-score borrowers, we welcome those with fair, poor and bad credit because they make up 56% of the current American population
The Perfect Loan to Manage On-the-Go
A-rated First Financial knows that today’s consumers want to access financial products at their convenience. That’s why we rejected the traditional bank model for an Internet-only structure. Enjoying all the security any bank creates, you can use your laptop or tablet to:
- Make payments from your laptop, tablet and soon, your mobile device
- Review statements and recent payments
- Update your account information anytime if you move or want to change your logins
- Make a one-time payment, set up auto-pay or schedule future payments.
- There has never been a better time for managing personal finances. As recently as 10 years ago, loan and bank statements used to come monthly and much information seemed walled up behind the doors of the bank. Those days are over! Now borrowers and banking customers can watch their loan, checking and savings balances every day if they want to. They can complain and get answers on Facebook and Instagram. The power lies in the 21st century consumers’ hands and First Financial strives to keep it there.
Check Your Personal Loan Rates with No Credit Score Impact
You’ve probably learned by now that each new credit card, line of credit or loan involves the lender checking your credit score. The credit bureaus see these inquiries and promptly lower your credit score, often as much as 10 points per inquiry. Our personal loan source gives you the freedom of checking just the loan amount and rate you would qualify for without running a credit check. A credit inquiry occurs only if and when you decide that our rates and terms are the best for you.
Trust the Lender on Forbes’ America’s Most Promising 25 Companies List
We knew we had a great concept when we started with this personal loan source, and we were thrilled when it received rave reviews from discerning news sources like The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal and CNN. When it made Forbes magazine’s “America’s Most Promising Companies” list with the likes of Smashburger and iCracked, we knew we could count ourselves among the those on cutting edge of technology that also would be a long term success.
- Our source’s unique model departs from the traditional big bank model of one source for all funds going to many borrowers. Instead, we allow ordinary Americans to become investors, investing in your ability to pay off your high interest rate credit cards or home remodel reliably. Big bricks and mortar banks have shareholders to please and huge marketing bills to pay (not to mention tellers and electricity bills). We don’t! Respected business publications have embraced our model because by working strictly online, we are able to cut costs and shorten approval timelines. We pass those savings on to you! With every bit of the safety and security traditional banks offer, we are proud to protect your sensitive information with 128-bit or “banking level” security measures.
Even if your credit score is lower than 660, we still work hard to find the best cash advance and payday loan options for you. As with all of our products, the application process takes just minutes and you get offers, if not immediately, then within 24 hours or less. Apply today!
You Probably Qualify for a Personal Loan!
700 and Above – Very good to excellent. We will have no problems giving you a loan with a credit score of 700 or above.
680 to 699 – This credit score puts you in the ” Good / Fair” category. That one point between good and very good to excellent credit generally makes little difference to lenders.
620 to 679 – If your credit score falls into this range, you fall into the “Okay” category. The closer your score is to 679, the better. 620 is considered to be a “par” credit rating.
580 to 619 – While you aren’t in the “Bad” category yet, you are teetering on the edge if your credit score falls in this range. 620 is the prime rate cut-off.
500 to 580– You can still get credit in this scoring range. More information may be required.
499 and below – Yes, even with as score of 499 or below you can still be extended credit. More information may be required.
$9 Billion Dollars Lent Since 2007
First Financial: Improving Credit Scores Across America
Financial experts agree: a personal loan can help to improve your credit score. How?
When you consolidate high interest rate credit cards on a lower interest rate loan and pay the full amount each month reliably, the credit bureaus take notice. Your score inches up. In fact, in a 2014 study of 14,986 borrowers, 77% of respondents found their credit score increased within three months of getting the personal loan. More, their average score increase during that very short period was 21 points! Ready to lower your credit card payments, build that nursery or take the vacation that will reinvigorate the entire family?
Apply for a personal loan today!
If a large, bricks-and-mortar bank has recently offered you a high interest rate personal loan or even turned you down due to your low or bad credit score, tell them to get with the 21st century! First Financial can help you when others say no. Designed by a team of experienced financial managers focusing on this market, our comprehensive application more accurately gauges the subtleties of a borrower’s financial history. We’ve placed thousands of personal loans for people with special needs, even most students, bankruptcy-filers and low-income individuals.